- Why you Should Play Pokemon Go
- Use A Ball Chair for Playing Games and a Healthy Life
- Red Ball 1 Game Review
- Becoming the Best Player in Pokémon Go
- Logitech Xbox One Racing Wheel
- Showbox – Watch Action Movies
- How to Get Instant Access to FIFA 16 Coin Generator
- How to Choose the Best Gaming Accessories
- The Truth About Getting Banned After An ELO Boost
- What You Should Know About Clash Of Clans
- Win the Boom Beach Challenges
- Introduction To League Of Legends
- The Great Football Game FUT15
- How to Become a Successful Video Game Tester
- Simulation Games – Virtual Meets Reality
- The Excitement of Online Multiplayer Games
- Best Xbox Games of 2014
Video Game Tester tagged posts
01/10/2015 Video Game Jobs
Becoming a video game tester initially sounds like an ideal job. It can be for the most part although to become one will also mean that you need good writing abilities and exceptional communication abilities.
The first thing, you need to do to become a video game tester, is find the right contacts! The old phrase holds true “It’s not what you know but who you know!”, and you will discover that this is the same when you are aiming to get this dream job.
There is little point in browsing through the job classifieds as you are likely to have little luck in finding a paid job for a video game tester. The best alternative, you have to get this job, is to search the internet for video game development businesses and look for jobs on their sites. Or even much better phone them and ask if they have any openings!
The second point, to remember when looking for this job, is you should have the proper console or computer you need to play the games. This might sound unnecessary however you must not telephone a PS3 video game development site seeking to be a game tester unless you have a PS3.
When you get your first job as a video game tester, the company will normally supply you with a document to fill out about the video game. This can vary from what you thought of the basic gameplay all the way to an in-depth evaluation of the video game. If you want to get this job, you need to take it seriously, and you will be playing a lot of video games.
The 3rd step is to keep going. The more jobs, you do as a tester and the more companies you work for, the more chance of larger companies using you and sooner or later you, will land a full-time job.
Maybe these ideas will assist you in your quest to find this ideal job and if you follow the steps above you ought to be well on your way!Read More